- Tuesday, 10th October 2017
The consultation period for the Day-Ahead Auction of Contracted but Un-Nominated Capacity and Reporting Framework is now open. Submissions close 6 November 2017.
- Monday, 09th October 2017
The consultation period for the draft Financial Reporting Guidelines for Non-Scheme Pipelines is now open. Submissions close Friday 3 November 2017.
- Thursday, 07th September 2017
The consultation period for standardisation related reforms and the capacity trading platform is now closed.
The Gas Market Reform Group (GMRG) was established by the Council of Australian Governments Energy Council in August 2016 to lead the design, development and implementation of:
- a new information disclosure and commercial arbitration framework for non-scheme pipelines;
- transportation (pipeline and hub services) capacity trading related reforms;
- market transparency reforms; and
- wholesale gas market reforms.