- Thursday, 07th September 2017
The consultation period for standardisation related reforms and the capacity trading platform is now open. Submissions close 4 October 2017.
- Wednesday, 02nd August 2017
The Initial National Gas Rules implementing the final design of the information disclosure and arbitration framework commenced on 1 August 2017.
- Friday, 30th June 2017
The consultation period on the draft initial rules for the Gas Pipeline Information Disclosure and Arbitration Framework is now closed.
The Gas Market Reform Group (GMRG) was established by the Council of Australian Governments Energy Council in August 2016 to lead the design, development and implementation of:
- a new information disclosure and commercial arbitration framework for non-scheme pipelines;
- transportation (pipeline and hub services) capacity trading related reforms;
- market transparency reforms; and
- wholesale gas market reforms.