- Wednesday, 03rd January 2018
In January 2018, the COAG Energy Council endorsed the Gas Market Reform Group’s final recommendations on the design of the day-ahead auction.
- Monday, 27th November 2017
The COAG Energy Council has agreed to the final recommendations on the design of the standardisation related reforms, capacity trading platform and reporting framework.
The Gas Market Reform Group (GMRG) was established by the Council of Australian Governments Energy Council in August 2016 to lead the design, development and implementation of:
- a new information disclosure and commercial arbitration framework for non-scheme pipelines;
- transportation (pipeline and hub services) capacity trading related reforms;
- market transparency reforms; and
- wholesale gas market reforms.